Christmas is almost here! As the holidays inch closer, it's likely your streaming queues are filled with your favorite festive movies. With so many streaming options available these days, you can actually queue up your favorite classic sitcom and watch their holiday episodes.
Pluto TV launched a new holiday channel streaming a ton of holiday shows and movies, including classic sitcoms like Laverne & Shirley and Family Ties. The holiday episodes of these shows aren't just available in the run up to Christmas, either. Pluto TV plans to celebrate the season on Pluto TV Christmas after Christmas Day, with extended hours of marathons beginning at 8 AM EST and running daily between December 26th to December 31st.
As part of this marathon programming, viewers can catch holiday-themed episodes from beloved, fan-favorite sitcoms of the past few decades. These episodes will air twice daily in two-hour blocks (first at 8 AM EST and then again at 5:30 PM EST).
Shows and holiday episodes available:
- Family Ties —“A Christmas Story” (Season 1) and “A Keaton Christmas Carol” (Season 2)
- Happy Days —“Guess Who's Coming to Christmas” (Season 2)
- Laverne & Shirley —“Oh Hear the Angels’ Voice” (Season 2) and “O Come All Ye Bums” (Season 4)
- Designing Women—“I'll Be Home for Christmas” (Season 2)
- Married With Children —“You Better Watch Out” (Season 2) and “It’s A Bundyful Life” Parts 1 and 2 (Season 4)
- Sister, Sister—“Christmas" (Season 3)
- The Beverly Hillbillies —“Home for Christmas” (Season 1), “No Place Like Home” (Season 1), and “Christmas at the Clampetts” (Season 2)
- The Love Boat —"Lonely at the Top / Silent Night / Divorce Me, Please" (Season 1)
- The Nanny—“The Christmas Show” (Season 1)
- Wings—“A Terminal Christmas” (Season 2)
For those who haven't used Pluto TV before, it's is a free streaming service owned by ViacomCBS. Instead of paying a subscription fee, the platform is supported by ads, so, you'll likely see commercials while viewing any of these sitcoms.